- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- American College, prerequisite courses for the Certified Financial Planner™ designation
- Seacoast Community Church, All Access Program - Over 800 hours of comprehensive training and leadership development led by well-known ministry consultant, Mac Lake. Also, he was mentored an additional two years by PhD, author, Pastor, and Former Bishop Dr. Vern Jensen.
- Investment Registrations: Series 6,7,63,and 65
- Insurance License (Life, Health, Accident, Long-term care, and Disability)
- Mortgage License
- Certified Kingdom Advisor®
- Certified College Funding Specialist®
- Began financial services career in 1994
- Author of the nationally published book Biblical Strategies to Financial Freedom and contributor to financial articles published in Chicago Tribute, Physician Digest, Washington Dateline, Holy City Chronicles, Mercy News (Silicon Valley), Philly Daily (Philadelphia), Richmond Times, Winston-Salem Journal, AdvisorMax, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Retirement Planning.